If you are looking for a single bike that can do it all, look no further than the Pivot Mach 5.5. This is the bike that everyone in the shop and associated with the shop has owned. 140mm of supple-yet-efficient dw‐link® suspension using the Fox DPX2 rear shock that is coupled to a 160mm Fox Factory 36 fork. 27.5" wheels, 35mm (internal) DT-Swiss rims, Fox Transfer dropper, Shimano XT drivetrain all mated to a Pivot carbon frame. This is the bike that you can ride on ALL your local trails and take it up to your local bike park for a day of radness.
This particular bike has a single blemish on decal on the headtube. Otherwise it is as fresh as the day we unboxed it. This is a crazy price for a awesome AF bike.
Sale Price: $3899 (40% off)
Regular Price (MSRP): $6499.00
- Frame: Pivot Carbon with dw-link and 10 year warranty
- Shock: Fox Factory DPX2
- Fork: Fox Factory 36, 160mm travel
- Headset: Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge
- Stem: Pivot Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail
- Handlebar: Pivot Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon, 760mm
- Grips: Pivot Phoenix Team Padloc
- Shifter(s): Shimano XT M8000 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR M9000 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano XTM8000 11-46t
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer 125mm, 30.9
- Seat: Pivot Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo
- Wheelset: DT Swiss M1700 w/ DT Swiss 350 hub & 36T Star Ratchet 35mm - 27.5"