We are a full service bicycle repair shop located in Walnut Creek, CA, and we work on all bikes and brands. Our bike services include (but are definitely not limited to):
- Tune-up (multiple packages)
- Most tune-ups end up being a combination of our a la carte items rather than a set group of repairs, some of which you may not even need
- Wheel build
- Check out our custom wheel build gallery
- Wheel true (make your wheel spin straight again)
- Tubeless tire set-up
- Once you go tubeless on your mountain bike you will wonder why you waited so long. This can apply to road wheels as well if they are fairly new.
- Flat repair
- We even diagnose how the flat happened and can offer suggestions on how to be prevent flats in the future.
- Cable and housing replacement
- Got that sticky feeling when you shift the gears on your bike? It might be time for new cables and housing.
- Brake bleeds
- Put your bike up on its rear wheel and squeeze the brake levers. If the lever goes to the the bar, your brakes need to be bled.
- Brake adjustment
- Derailleur adjustment
- Fork overhaul
- Bike sizing
- Handlebar wrap (gallery of custom wraps)
- Electronic shifting installation (Di2 and eTap)
- Frame protection
- Cable clean-up (includes brake bleed, new derailleur cable and dropper post cable as applicable)
Right now, two of our most popular services is frame protection and cable clean-up. We offer different levels of frame protection — we can wrap the full frame, or just the high-impact areas. As for cable clean-up, our friend and YouTuber BKXC actually did a great video on our process and why it might be for you.
As always, call (925-433-5910) or drop us a line (email@example.com) with any questions, or even better, swing by with your bike for a chat and a free cappuccino (or cold water, depending on what you are feeling like).